Getting amazing reviews on my shop, my fic, and my articles for work
Simple Problem Solving Spread
1. The Problem as it seems to be
2. The Problem as it truly is.
3. Possible Solution #1
4. Possible Solution #2
5. Immediate Outcome - #1
6. Immediate Outcome - #2
7. End Result - #1
8. End Result - #2
Tips for using this spread:
- If you have more than two possible choices of action (most times you really have infinite options, but I digress) then either focus on just two at a time, or ask the cards to show you the best possible solutions.
-The spread can be expanded, but I would be wary of anything past three options.
- Do Nothing At All is a valid course of action for solving a problem. Sometimes it even works!
- The cards might suggest a solution you hadn’t considered/asked about, so remember to fully contemplate your reading.
- - -
(This is a spread that I designed myself. If another spread exists like it, I wasn’t aware of it.)
Week of February 16th, 2014: Walking in a winter wonderland
Snow + Fog = Cool Picture.
By Wes Thomas.